Providing the Best Sports Experience for every child
2014 UPWARD SOCCER:
Registration for this season is now closed.
Everyone MUST attend on soccer evaluation
Evaluations for K4-8th grade boys and girls:
- Monday, February 24, between 6:00pm and 7:30pm
- Tuesday, February 25, between 6:00pm and 7:30pm
- Thursday, February, 27, between 6:00pm and 7:30pm
Registration & Evaluations – February 10 - Feb. 27
First practice – Monday, March 10, 2014
Last Game/Awards – Saturday, May 10
We look forward to working with you and your child!
We also offer -
Upward Football/Cheerleading: Fall 2014
Upward Basketball/Cheerleading: Fall 2014/Winter 2015
For more information on the upward program and how you can participate call the church office:
Mark Karki 770-460-5423
Family Friendly Schedlue: Family time is important. Upward Sports has a schedule that reflects this with a one hour practice and a one hour game per week.
MRBC offers Upward leagues in flag football, soccer, basketball, and cheerleading. We would love to have you on our team!
For More information about MRBC Upward Sports Programs please contact
Winning is about so much more than the final score
Upward Sports is a first-class sports experience that emphasizes healthy competition, sportsmanship, skills building and fun versus the “win-at-all-costs” mentality found in many children sports leagues.
More than 65% of children say they participate in sports to be with friends*
- One top reason why children say they participate in sports: to have fun and to improve their skills*
- Top reasons children quit playing organized sports include:*
- Not having fun
- The coach played favorites
- Too much emphasis is placed on competition
- Frustration with not getting to play
More Information speak with
in the church office: 770.460.5423