Join Us for Worship
When are your services & how do I get there?
View our Times and Directions page
What kind of Church are you?
We are a local, autonomous congregation that is in cooperation with the Southern Baptist Convention, The Georgia Baptist Convention, and the Fairburn Baptist Association.
At MRBC we believe church is more than a building, a place, or something we do on Sundays. Church is all about people having their lives changed through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Each and every one of us deals with difficulties, hardships, and questions that are sometimes tough to handle. We know that Christ can make a difference in our families, our work, our children, our marriages, and in everything we do. Therefore, we rely on God's word for help in dealing with every issue we face. When you attend MRBC, you will hear a relevant message straight from God's Word that will meet you at the point of your everyday life.
Our priority begins with helping people grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and then equipping them to share God's love through serving others.
Our Mission is Threefold:
- To Celebrate and Worship God!
- To Introduce People to Jesus!
- To Nurture Believers to Fully Follow Jesus Christ!
What should I expect when I visit?
Come expecting a time of worship and fellowship, anticipating a message from God. Expect to be greeted by friendlypeople who sincerely care about you. Expect to praise and worship the Lord in a blended service with both hymns and praise music and expect to hear a message from God's Word that is relevant to you.
Wondering what to wear? People attend our services wearing everything from blue jeans and t-shirts to suits & ties for guys and dresses for the ladies. All we ask is that clothing be modest and that no t-shirts with inappropriate slogans, etc. be worn.
What are your basic doctrines or beliefs?
What other programs and ministries do you have besides Sunday School and Worship Services?
- Adult Choir
- Children’s Bible Drill (Grades 4-6)
- Children's Choirs
- Children’s Mission Programs (Mission Friends, Royal Ambassadors, and Girls in Action)
- Helping Hands Ministry (Practical help for people with home repairs, transportation, etc.)
- Men’s Ministry (Bible Studies and Ministry Projects)
- Mission Projects and Trips
- Senior Adult Ministry (Called The McFolks)
- Special Bible Studies and Discipleship Classes
- Upward Sports Ministry
- Vacation Bible School (For one week each summer)
- Women on Mission (Missions Education, Promotion, and Projects)
- Women’s Ministry (Bible Studies and Ministry Projects)
- Work with local ministry groups
- Youth Ministry (Discipleship, Mentoring, Mission Projects, Retreats, and Service)